Provided for your information! Please Contact Us!
if you have and comments or questions.
- Transformation from the outside in or the inside out?,Christine A.R. MacNulty, from the Proteus Monograph Series
Volume 2, Issue 1, September 2008 (pdf format - 1,195 kB)
- Truth, Perception, and Consequences,Christine A.R. MacNulty, from the Proteus Monograph Series, Volume 1, 2007 (pdf format - 936 kB)
- Changing Social Values And Their Implications For Information Warfare,
Christine A.R. MacNulty, presented at INFOWARCON 5, Washington D.C., September 1996
- Socio-Political Change And Asymmetry In Information Warfare And Intelligence,
Christine A.R. MacNulty, adapted from a paper given at INFOWARCON 99, May 1999
- Vision-Based Planning: Theory and Practice,
Christine A.R. MacNulty, FRSA and CAPT Karl R. Heinz, USN, presented at Effective Scenario Planning, An IIR / Strategic Leadership Forum, October 27-29, 1997, Atlanta, Georgia
- Self-jamming Behavior: Joint Interoperability, Root Causes, and Thoughts on Solutions,
Stephen R. Woodall, Comparative Strategy, An International Journal, Volume 19, Number 4,
Cosponsored by the National Institute for Public Policy and the Center for Strategic Studies,
University of Reading, UK, October-December 2000 (Abstract Only; see Journal for full paper)